PROMISES OF THE SACRED HEART
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ told of His Great Love for us and then gave the following promises to Saint Margaret Mary for souls devoted to His most Sacred Heart:
1. I will give them all the graces necessary in their state in life.
2. I will establish peace in their homes.
3. I will comfort them in their afflictions.
4. I will be their secure refuge in life and above all in death.
5. I will bestow abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in My heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
9. I will bless every place where a picture of My heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in My heart, never to be blotted out.
12. I promise you, in the excessive mercy of my heart that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the first Friday for 9 consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving the sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in that last moment.